Conferences and Retreats
DiscipleMakers Retreats and Conferences are a great way for you to investigate the claims of Christ in a gracious atmosphere where you're free to make up your own mind. For those who already identify themselves as followers of Christ, they offer a means to grow in your relationship with Christ and learn more about the Bible.
We'd love for you to attend, and enjoy friendship! If cost is ever an issue, please let us know; we'd love to help you out.
You can register for these events at the DM website.
- Join us for a weekend you won't forget! DiscipleMakers' annual Fall Conference is the perfect place to take the next step in your walk with Jesus. There is something for everyone, whether you are checking out Christianity for the first time, have been a Christian for many years, or are an alum of our ministry.
- Join us for a day long of teachings to kick off the spring semester.
- Join us for a 1-day intensive retreat as we immerse ourselves in a key set of teachings from Jesus.
- Join us for a weekend studying God's word and enjoying each other.
Spring Break Trip:
- During the day, we will be busy with work projects around a camp. At night, we will have fellowship time (worship and teaching). Join us for a couple days during spring break!
Focus + Pre-Conference:
- For students who want a little more out of their week.
- What better way to cap off the school year than spending a week in God's Word? Join up with other students from across Pennsylvania as we hear from amazing speakers each day and participate in training seminars that focus on different aspects of our lives as Christians.
- To kick off the fall semester, come for desserts, games and fellowship!
- A mini overnight retreat!
Operation Christmas Child:
- Packing boxes for the Samaritan's Purse.
Don't Waste Your Break:
- Join us for a Biblical look at how to make the most of your winter break!
Send for a Slice:
- People text or email questions about Christianity. We deliver an answer & free slice of pizza to them.
- Spring cleaning work for families.
Welcome to Campus:
- Help students move their belongings into their room and, in exchange, you get to move in a day before everyone else, and you get a free T-Shirt!